Western Academy of Management
Date: March 17 - 21, 2020
The Western Academy of Management is an independent affiliate of the national Academy of Management. Their main objectives include but are not limited to:
- Foster the general advancement of knowledge in the theory and practice of management in its domestic and international, and public and private, applications;
- Perform and support educational activities that contribute to intellectual and operational leadership in the field of management;
- Promote research in the field of management;
- Improve the teaching of management; and
- Promote professionalism in the practice of management.